Seriously, God?!

If life wasn't enough to handle right now, God has thrown me another curve.

My dad is in the ICU from an aneurysm that caused bleeding in his brain. My sister and I are flying out there Saturday. I wish it could be sooner but the entire state is covered in ice (I've been stuck at home for 4 days, sometimes with power, sometimes not), temps in the single digits with wind chills bottoming out at -18 this morning and more headed our way tonight.

I have pretty much been in a constant panic attack all day today. Please pray for my dad. He's having surgery tomorrow morning to try and stop the bleeding.

6 comments:

Flannery said...
February 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I will be praying for you and Dad.

Flannery said...
February 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I will be praying for you and Dad.

Lisa said...
February 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I don't pray but if I did, I would. I wish y'all the best. He's in my thoughts- as much of a prayer that can be. I'm wishing he is doing well and that you make it through.

You can do this, you can stand through all of this and be a great support to not only him, but yourself and those around you :)

xoxo- hang in there
-Lisa

middle child said...
February 4, 2011 at 9:02 PM

I will pray for your dad but more importantly, I will be praying for you. Be at peace.

Nikki (Sarah) said...
February 5, 2011 at 8:19 AM

praying...believing for your dad to be alright. And for you to be strong....Hugs to you Lily...

Anonymous said...
February 5, 2011 at 8:02 PM

I hope you--and your family--are okay! In my thoughts!