Thank you Being Me for the honor :)
Now it is my task to pass it on to 7 bloggers and list 7 things about myself.
1) One of my first memories is when I was 3 years old. I was sitting in our garage trying to tie my shoes (red Keds, how’s that for the 80s?!) and I finally got it! I remember feeling so proud of myself.
2) I have been extraordinarily lucky to have visited 14 countries in the last 3 years and not had to shell out a dime (sans souvenirs) They called it “work”, but it was anything but.
3) I have a 19 year old cat… at least, that is our best guess. We saved her from an abusive family in 1993, and it was the vet’s best guess that she as about 2 years old. She has been through elementary, middle and high school, as well as my adventures in college and now adulthood. She really does have nine lives.
4) When I was a junior in college, our basketball team fought their way to the NCAA championship game by winning the Final Four on a Sunday night. Monday after class, my roommate and I decided we wanted to go to that game. We drove non-stop overnight from 7PM-11AM, crashed at her parent’s house for about 4 hours, went to the game (which we did win, btw!), got back to her parent’s house around midnight, slept for 5 hours then drove home from 6AM-9PM Wednesday. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my college life!
5) I think it is crazy how true the Gain commercials are. I have to compulsively smell my laundry when it is done drying. It smells so freaking good.
6) I have a photographic memory. It is especially heightened when numbers are present. This made it extremely easy major in math and rarely have to study.
7) I think black licorice might be the most disgusting thing ever.
My 7 Bloggers to pass this award to:
I pass this on to anyone who pours their heart and soul out to the world in order for their own healing, and by happen-stance, the healing of others. Bless you.