Goodbye

I had to say goodbye to a dear friend today. I call her my second mom. :) She is the one who I went to when my life fell apart in December 2007. She was the only person I felt I could trust, including my family. She was there for me every day, to listen, to comfort and to advise me. She is my guardian angel and I probably wouldn't be here now if it weren't for her intervention. I love her so much and am so sad that she is leaving, but it was fate that brought her to the place where our paths met and I am so thankful to God for putting her in my life. I can't even put that into words... I am going to miss her so much.

Good riddance to April, it has been the worst month ever.

1 comments:

imaginenamaste said...
May 2, 2009 at 12:44 AM

I wish I could send you a virtual hug--it sounds like you have had a really hard month!